On May 9, 2011 Dee's ministry at Berea First Baptist Church came to an end and our family began the "Unexpected Adventure" of building a bridge to a new future. Through this blog, we invite you to share this journey with us.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Preaching at Parisview

This Sunday morning, I begin preaching at Parisview Baptist Church, Sunday mornings (10:30 a.m.), Sunday evenings (5:30 p.m.), and Wednesday evenings (7:00 p.m.)  These good folks have asked me to help them with preaching and pastoral care in June and July while they seek God's guidance in the longer-term needs of their church.  The spirit among their deacons was sweet and strong, so I look forward to getting to know the entire church family.  If you know anyone who is searching for a church home, this is a place you need to visit.  The facilities are beautiful and well-kept, the music is inspiring, the ministries for youth and children are growing, and the love of Christ is strong. 

Some folks have asked me if I would offer counseling to members of my former church.  I will help anyone I can, especially those with whom I have already establishing a counseling relationship.  Please call me at home (864) 610-9770 or leave a message at Parisview (864) 232-1838.  I'll be glad to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment